Fast Mover is Proud to Support Keech Hospice Care
Charity Number: 1035089

About Keech Hospice Care

Keech Hospice Care are one of the few hospices in the UK who care for both adults and children. They provide vital support for patients with life-limiting and terminal illnesses. 

Free specialist care for adults & children

Keech Hospice Care is the adult’s hospice for Luton and South Bedfordshire and the children’s hospice for Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes. Keech believes no one should have to face a terminal and life-limiting illness alone.

Care isn’t just provided at the hospice

The care is not just provided at the hospice. It can also be provided in the hospital, school, care, or family home – wherever support is needed most. Keech’s are does not stop at death.

They continue to support families for as long as necessary afterwards.

Care for the best quality of life possible

Care at Keech focuses on helping adults, children, and their families to enjoy the best quality of life possible: controlling their pain and other symptoms, offering emotional and practical support, providing suitable treatments and therapies (including complementary therapy), music and hydrotherapy and, when the time comes, providing the best care to ensure a comfortable and dignified death.

All of the charity’s services are offered free of charge

As a charity, Keech depends on 70% of its funding to come from the community for its survival. All of the charity’s services are offered free of charge, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

How are we funded?

Our vital services are free of charge for everyone who accesses them, awhether it’s in our hospice, at the patient’s home or in schools and hospitals 365 days a year. Keech Hospice Care receives about 30% of its budget from statutory sources. For the remaining 70% we rely entirely on public donations. If you would like to support our vital work, please click the button below.

Make a Donation